Day 1
Last night Steve and I decided to move forward with adopting from Ethiopia--YAY!! I thought I would create this blog to help others share in the journey. It will also help to keep me organized. Today, I mailed the application to Wide Horizons for Children www.whfc.org, the agency we have chosen. I also contacted St. Andre's Home in Biddeford regarding the home study process. I should receive that application tomorrow and determine how much paperwork there will be.
We decided to request a child between 6-18 mos. We haven't yet decided whether to ask for a boy or let God decide. Since we already have a girl, we can ask for a boy.
This is a list that I belong to that has some photos that might of interest.
http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/EthiopiaAdopt/lst

1 Comments:
Great idea, Jen! I very much look forward to hearing your comments about the home study application. What a thorough questionaire! Congratulations! We hope to join you soon!
8:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home