Home Study
Wow--we got the home study materials and it is unbelievable how many questions we have to answer. About our marriage, our finances, our parenting, our religious affiliation, etc. It is overwhelming. Then we have to write our autobiographies and answer dozens more questions about who has influenced us, how we handle disappointment (not well), what we would change about our mate (where to begin?) and on and on. We have to provide three references--non-relative ones. No one cared about any of this when we had Grace. Interesting . . .
So we are trying to finish the bulk of the application before I leave for China next. I'll keep you posted.
I am very new to this "blogging" thing (I am embarrassed to even write that). Anna suggested I put the posts in reverse chronological order which is a very good idea, except I don't know how. Technical advice is always appreciated and in fact is encouraged.

1 Comments:
My bad. Your blog IS in reverse chrono order. I didn't read the dates correctly. Ignore me - just this once!
2:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home