Not much new to report
I haven't posted recently because I don't have too much to say about Isaiah's adoption. It will be 10 weeks of waiting on Thursday. I am trying to remain philosophical and calm about the wait and I succeed sometimes. Our friends and family have been so supportive and generous to listen to my exasperation and to remind me that it's really not so bad.
I vaguely remember being about 7.5 months pregnant and thinking "I could be done now." That's kind of how I feel now. I could be done, but I also know we will probably have to wait a few more weeks or God forbid, months! We try to live our lives but we don't plan too far ahead.
Of course, I am looking forward to learning about our son. But I am also looking forward to the trip. I love researching new places and then the travel! In fact, Steve told me last night it was almost time for me to return to China to pick up some more DVD's. I think he was joking, but he should know better than to say such things about me. I would be on a plane tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home