Week 6
Today is the end of week 6 of waiting. Surprisingly waiting gets easier the longer you do it. I don't expect every phone call to be "THE CALL." There haven't been any referrals recently, I am not quite sure why.
Steve said that the name Isaiah was off the table because the Seahawks lost the Super Bowl. I am not sure what one has to do with the other, but I thought he should cool down a bit before we discussed it further. And we will, because I still really like the name Isaiah.
Steve said that the name Isaiah was off the table because the Seahawks lost the Super Bowl. I am not sure what one has to do with the other, but I thought he should cool down a bit before we discussed it further. And we will, because I still really like the name Isaiah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home