Off to China
I leave for China tomorrow morning so this is the last post for awhile. I was out last night with my friend Mary and when I got home, Steve and Grace had named the baby. Solomon James Hamilton Lechner. That seems awfully ambitious for a baby but I like it. He will already have an Ethiopian name so we will have to fit that in somewhere, but Solomon James Hamilton Lechner is a good start. We need a nickname. Comments and suggestions are encouraged. I am not going to be offended.
Grace is very excited to be a " big sistah." She wraps her toys for the baby, she asks me to buy things for the baby, she wants the baby's crib in her room so she can sleep next to the baby. I am under no illusions that this behavior will necessarily continue once we actually have the baby, but it's fun to pretend for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home