This blog is to help record Jen and Steve's process of adopting from Ethiopia.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Week 4

Still waiting. . . I don't know if it's good or bad that no one else has received a referral for the past several weeks. Maybe they will all come at once? I don't know that I have ever spent so much time speculating about something. I have no idea when the referral will come until we get "the call." But I still try to formulate different possible scenarios.

We are also still discussing names. Here's what we have narrowed it down to, at least for this week:

Isaiah
Theodore
Solomon
Hezekiah

and maybe a couple of more I am forgetting. Frankly I am a little tired of discussing and wish one name would just hit us, like being struck with lightning. I think I remember that choosing Grace's name was easier? I really can't remember much about that process. I swore I would remember everything, that it was seared on my brain. And now, I can't even recall the funny thing she did yesterday. Chalk it up to Mommy Amnesia-if that's not a real condition, it should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home