This blog is to help record Jen and Steve's process of adopting from Ethiopia.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

12 weeks and counting. . .

Yikes! It has been awhile since I posted on the adoption site. That's because there's nothing to report on. I was whining today to Steve that I am bored. I don't really mean "bored"-bored people are boring people and there's an endless amount of stuff to do around here. We never run out of dirty laundry, dirty dishes, dirty floors, etc. Dirt has got to be a renewable energy source. I am just tired of doing the same thing over and over. I need something to break up the week. So he says, "Like a trip to Ethiopia?" And I said, "Yeah, that would do it. Or we could go to a movie that doesn't suck."

But it doesn't look like the referral will happen this week (week 12 for those of you counting at home). I recognize how ridiculous it is for me to complain that I am not completely overwhelmed and that I will long for these "lazy" days once we get the baby home. But that has never stopped me from complaining before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home