This blog is to help record Jen and Steve's process of adopting from Ethiopia.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I got nothing

I haven't posted in lo these many weeks because, well, I have nothing to say. We are just in a holding pattern. We are unable to plan much of anything in the way of travel this summer because we don't know when we will get the referral call which will dictate when we get the travel call. So those of you who are hoping for a visit-we'll let you know when we know.

Most days I wake up and think "Today would be a good day to get the call." Yesterday was NOT one of those days. I had a terrible head cold and a great deal of work to do. I suppose my attitude would have changed greatly if we had gotten the call. But alas still no call!

Our agency is still saying 3-5 months for a referral. We have been waiting almost 18 weeks at this point. I don't know of anyone who has waited more than 20 weeks-maybe we will be the first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home