Quick Update
Once the travel comes, things move so quickly. I am a little overwhelmed with all I need to get done in the next 16 days!
So, here's what I know. We leave on 7/28 and arrive in Addis Ababa on 7/29. We return on the 9th. Our appointment with the U.S. embassy to obtain Abera's visa is on Monday, 7/31. We are staying at the WHFC Guest House which is part of the baby house and then moving to the Hilton after a few days. We want Abera to become somewhat used to us before we transition him out of the baby house where he has been for almost 2 months.
We hope to visit the birth family-Abera's four older siblings and the uncle who is caring for them. We may not know if we get to meet them until we are in Ethiopia. Still, I am packing gifts and photo albums to take with us.
Oh, and today Abera turns 7 months! YAY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home