So, how are you doing?
This is the most common question I am asked these days. It is usually followed by "You look great" in a semi-surprised tone. I want to say that it because I didn't actually give birth but I don't. I know that folks are concerned because, well, I didn't handle the transition from zero to one so well. But so far, going from one to two has been fairly easy. The hardest parts have been making sure we spend plenty of time with each kid and the enormous amount of laundry produced by such a small child.
I am working on putting together an online slideshow of our trip and it is up on Snapfish now. Email me and I will send you the link.
Also, since the major adoption process is over except for post-placement reports and finalization in six months, I won't be posting much on the adoption blog anymore. We are a family now and all news about Abera and us will be on the family blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home