Back from China
I am back from China. Steve and Grace seemed to do quite well without me. Although it was a wonderful trip, I am very glad to be home.
All of this travel has gotten me to thinking about traveling to Ethiopia to pick up our little one. Here is an interesting link on adoption travel articles. http://www.adoptivefamilies.com/travel/
I have to figure out where we are in the process. I think Steve said the home study agency called to set up a meeting but it was all such a blur last night when I got home. We need a cure for jetlag.
I had a chance on the plane to read some very interesting articles on possible medical and developmental delays that orphans may experience. Our agency sent us a whole binder of materials on everything from medical issues to race issues. More information to process.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home