We may have a winner . . .
I am frequently asked what we are going to name Baby Boy Lechner. It is particularly driving my Mom nuts that she can't call him anything other than "the baby."
Steve wants something unusual and I don't want something too unusual (Gwire is off the table-you can all breathe now). We want something to recognize his heritage. We don't know if he will come with a name that was given to him at the orphanage or given to him by his parents. So with all of these criteria and unknowns, we are now strongly considering Addison, Addis for short. We would then keep his Ethiopian name as his middle name.
Comments are welcome as long as they are not of the "When I was in fifth grade, I knew a boy named Addison and he picked his nose" variety. I can't control for that.

1 Comments:
I really like Addison. Strong male name. Destined to be a good man.
Tarren
5:20 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home