Fingerprinting dates set
We received our notice from Citizen and Immigration Services that our fingerprinting appointments have been scheduled for September 27th. That seems like a long time to wait. Our official dossier can't go to Ethiopia until we have the CIS authorization!
On the bright side, this will give us more time to discuss names. The short list (as of today and subject to change) is Isaiah, Addison, Solomon, Quinton.

5 Comments:
I vote for Addison, with Solomon a close second...
The 27th will be here before you know it. Sheesh, I feel like the month's gone already.
8:38 AM
I just read something last night that showed Addison in the top 20 of 2004 baby names which means Steve immediately crossed it off the list. I am still fighting for it though.
1:24 PM
Unbelievable that Addison is so high on that list. I'd love to have some good association with the name Solomon so I vote for that if Addison gets crossed off. Over a glass of wine I'll tell you the story.
2:42 PM
I should probably stay out of this discussion re. names until Anna & Tarren need my much needed name advice! But I'm available...just ask Anna!
Sue
3:35 PM
Sue,
Please share. I think it's fun that folks have such visceral reactions to certain names. It won't necessarily influence me--after all if you want to name a kid, have more of your own!
6:38 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home